Saturday, April 20, 2024

Time For Yard Saving


                                                        Hello, My Cheap Cheetah Family

It's that time again yard work season. I hate yard work, but I have to do it or pay a gardener $27 dollar a week to do it for me. Pass I am to cheap and besides when you do yard work it's like exercise right. well to me it is, and I am saving $27 bucks in the process. What I don't like is that my weedwhacker broke on me after 10 years of service. I purchased it at sears for $50 bucks. Now Home Depot and others want $150 for the same weedwhacker. I am looking for one at yard sales this year I know they will be cheaper than anything I could buy in Home Depot and probably better to.

I am trying out a vacation this year a cruise, but can you say rip off. The free at sea stuff is not really free . Like their free drink package why am I paying $300 for the package if it's free. Also, the gratuities for the trip which will be 7 days will run about $250 for two people and this is just tips. Who am I paying and what services am I paying for at that price. That's not even included in the 3,000 dollars I'm already paying to go on the trip.  When they say cruising is a nickel and dime business they speak the truth. The only way you can go cheap is to find a great cruising rate and don't use anything that is not offered for free in the price. I tried going as cheaply as possible when it comes to cruising. I bring everything I might need only stick to free stuff which on a cruise is not much. Not like it used to be anyway. The whole thing is about having fun enjoying the port of calls and relaxing right? I still like to do all this the cheapskate way. If you have been on a cruise and you did its cheap share some of your ideas right here love to hear them.

                                Have a great Cheap Cheetah Week and Save that Money!

No comments:

Post a Comment