Saturday, June 1, 2024

Happy June


                                                       Hello My Cheap Cheetah Family

Happy June. Do you realize that June is expensive. It's wedding, cook outs, family events, trips and other things that cost money. Plus, I think some of the bills that we normally pay come in  June like home insurance, car registration and inspections things like that. Anyway, I here to say it's Money Challenge time. I suck at challenges of any kind, but I thought this might be a simple one to do for the month of June. Let's see if we can make  or save 85 cents to $1 a day by doing something that you're not already doing. You think it's easy to make or save .85 cents a day guess again it's not so easy. I know your saying do surveys and such but do they really pay? Me being a cheapskate I like to work and see my money within a few days not a few months like surveys offer you. Anyway, that's my challenge for the month of June. Heck I could save .85 cents a day if I stay  away from playing that darn lotto all the time.

Well, I will keep you posted and don't forget The Cheap Cheetah Money Show Podcast offers you  some creative ways to make Save and Have fun with your money.

                         https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/cheapcheetahmoneyshow

                           Have a great Cheap Cheetah Day & Save that Money......

No comments:

Post a Comment