Sunday, November 26, 2017

Holiday Decorations

                                        Hello My Cheap Cheetah Family How Are You Today?

We never talked about this but let's talk decoration for the holidays on the cheap/frugal. First do you decorate for the holiday. You know put up a tree, decorative candles, all that holiday stuff in and outside of your home. If you decorate how much is it costing you to do it. Here's what I do . I buy a few poinsettias and that's my tree and decoration. and trust me I pay about $10 for the two of them and that's it for me. 
Here are some ideas for you.
Start buying your decorations after the holidays the stores are trying to get rid of their stuff and that's a great bargain for you.
Set a budget do not go over say $20 bucks and see how creative you can be when it comes to decorating on that $20.
Ask your friends and neighbors if they have extra decorations that they are not using that you can borrow. Did I tell you I like free and borrowed stuff saves me $$$. 
Yard sales, garage sales they are your friends. I have found tons of decorations at these places. When people go overboard that's a win win for you because they sell their stuff cheap sometimes they just give it away.
Buy decorations that you can use over and over again this saves on buying things every year. For example a plastic tree, holiday decorations, lights buy it once on the cheap and use it until you can not use it again.
Who says you have to decorate you can go visit and see others people's decorations and enjoy the feel and spirit of the holiday with out spending a penny  to decorate you home.
I do this when it comes to outside decorations I go house watching and see all the festive lights and displays people have done in the front of their home and I am satisfied that I don't need to do any decoration I got my decorating holiday fix from the neighbor's. These are just a few of my suggestions. Have a Great Cheap Cheetah Day & Save that Money!

No comments:

Post a Comment