Saturday, November 18, 2017

Losing My Cheapness

                                        Hey Cheap Cheetah Family, How are you today?

I am back from a 2 week vacation. The first week I went on a California Coastal cruise with the Ruby Princess.  The last week I was in Vegas Baby! The two weeks that I was on vacation I realized that I had lost my cheapness for those two weeks.  I found myself spending money not really looking for the cheaper version of what I wanted to buy, But if something was offered free believe me I took it. I   spent a year saving for this trip so I was not worried about the spending money part. And to be truthful it felt kinda good just to spend money without thinking about getting a better deal. But I am back home now and I am back to be my old cheap self . Which I am ok with.  I have to ask you when you go on vacation do you lose your fugal/cheapness for the time that your on vacation?

As far as the cruise alone the California  part of it I will show you videos on that later. I will also show you my Vegas videos to. For right now I just wanted to ask you that questions. And to say I am back from vacation and that you were missed.

                                                     Have a great Cheap Cheetah Week!

P.S. The video is the Seals in San Fransisco one of the cruise stops we made.

No comments:

Post a Comment