Sunday, May 27, 2018

Yard Sale Season



                                                         Hello  Family Happy Sunday

Hello Family. Yard sale/Garage sale season is here and here are my thoughts on it. Now is the time to get your money right and hit the yard sales hard and heavy. Because this is the place where your gifts are coming from, Your graduation gifts, wedding gifts, holiday gifts, just because gifts. I have seen people in my area selling brand new stuff for pennies that would make great gifts. So be on the look out for your gifts this year in yard sale/garage sales.

Also have one yourself to so you can get back the money you will be spending at others people's yard sales/garage sales. When your out shopping take your water, something lite to eat and no more then $ 25 to spend. That's what I do so I know in my mind that I can not go over $25 for the day.
                          
                                     Have a Great Cheap Cheetah Day & Save that $$



Note : The bottom picture is me with my toy set up at a flea market. Hey I am about my selling in this picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment