Saturday, August 4, 2018

Saving For Health

                                                            Hello My Family How Are You Today?

Well today I am talking to you about a personal situation when it comes to health care. I was in the hospital this past week . I had to have surgery for something. The hospital was suppose to keep me overnight, but they have a policy that they only keep you for 6 hours and send you home because the insurance companies don't want to pay for overnight stays any longer. Anyway being a cheapskate when I was introduce to the doctors who would perform the surgery. First think I asked them if they took my insurance because I did not want any extra bills from this coming my way.

I also told the  nurses that took care of me don't give me any medication that is not covered under my insurance plan. Was I being to cheap with my health? I realized that if it's was not for my partner having good insurance I would be  screwed when it came to my medical expenses. That's why I wanted to tell you that you need  good medical insurance and extra money on the side for medications and co pays. I still have to pay co- pays when I go to the doctors but I am ok with that has long as the insurance company covers the rest. And if you have not notice  Heath Care is expensive

So no matter what insurance you have make sure you set some money aside extra for the unexpected medical cost that insurance companies don't pay for.

                                          Have A Great Cheap Cheetah Day & Save that $$

No comments:

Post a Comment