Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Scary



 Hello all, how is everybody today? Life is scary enough add medical l expenses and you have a horror show.  I was reading this article today https://www.mprnews.org/story/2018/07/02/health-care-gofundme-crowdfunding-doctor-bills-minn about how people are now using Go fund Me and other crowd funding platforms to pay for their medical expenses.

Is it just me or do you think that our so call government like in other countries should help us foot some of the medical expenses that most of us can't afford. I don't care how frugal/cheap you are medical expenses can wipe out all of your hard earned saving in a blink of an eye.

That's what I most fear that my medical expenses which I have a few along with my drugs will lead me very close to the I can't pay this edge. I know you say get medical insurance to cover your medical expenses. But like my partner says insurance is only a promise to pay.

I come to realize something being a cheapskate/frugal person just can't fix help you save  enough money for these out of control medical and drug cost. I could be wrong what do you think?

                                                    Have a Great Cheap Cheetah Day & Save that Money

No comments:

Post a Comment