Tuesday, October 23, 2018

More Scarier

                                               Hello Family How Are You Today?

With Halloween around the corner I know it's a time to get our scare on but..... To me there is something more scarier then these guys. Granted these guy can bring you fright and you might even pee in your pants a little. This to me is more then scary it's frightening and here it is. Not having enough money!!!

 We all think that we have enough money for retirement but do we really? No you don't need 5 million or 1.6 billion dollars to retire with. You need enough money so that you can finance the lifestyle that you want in retirement. Whatever that might be and you have enough money so you don't have to worry about how to pay the bills when they come in.

 Scary is not having enough insurance to cover the hospital bills that's over $25,000  because you or someone in your family had surgery. I had a hospital bill that would have cost me $37,000 had I not had insurance to cover it. Like I had that kind of money laying around to send to the hospital. Yea right. Make sure you have enough health insurance to cover any unexpected hospital expenses. Your doctors visit and drugs prescriptions.

Scary is not having enough money to pay for unplanned expenses like a broken window, plumbing problem because you know a toilet always breaks down, roof problem. You get the idea.

Scary is not being able  to enjoy some of the simple pleasure in life after you have worked so hard all these years because if you spend any money on pleasure your bills will not get paid.

Scary to me is having to take on a part-time job so that you have enough money for the basics in life. Not because you just want to and it gives you some extra play money.

Scary to me is not having dental insurance or enough money to cover a major dental problem. Teeth ain't cheap anymore . Well the upkeep of them anyway.

Scary to me is the price of food that keeps going up and up and me not having enough money to even walk into a grocery store.

Scary to me is not having a paid off home and wanting to retire...

Scary to me is Uncle Sam wanting  money for back taxes and you don't have it.

Scary to me is working for a company for 30 years and they shut the doors for good.  You lose your benefits and pension. Because you failed to plan outside of what your employer was offering.

Scary to me is not being able to help out a family or friend in need because your in the same boat

These  to me are more scary then the horror guys. OK, the horror guys can kill you but not having enough money is also killing you. So what would you rather have?

                                                   Have a Great Cheap Cheetah Day & Save That $$






No comments:

Post a Comment