Saturday, October 13, 2018

Silly Or Stupid?

                                                   Hello Family How Are you Today?

Ok I am not sure if you have ever watched this program 90 Day Fiancé ( see some episodes on YouTube). The base of the story is these people from the states go overseas to find love. The crazy part is that the people who live in the states spend so much money on their overseas love interest that it get's crazy. Yes I am hooked on this show because it shows me how gullible people can be with their life and money. This is what I call a money train wreck show.

You have the people living in the United States flying all over the country to meet total strangers. Let's talk air fare which is not cheap. Hotel stay not cheap. Expenses while in a foreign country not cheap. Even before these people from the States see their overseas love interest  they send their love interest money to pay their bills, rent apartments and so on. This to me is crazy. Why because you are sending a total stranger that you think you love your hard earned money and what you get in return is a maybe? Maybe I could love you if your bank account is right. Maybe I could love you if you bring me over to the States so I can live here. Maybe I could love you if you could take care of me & my whole family living overseas. Maybe or you get the idea. This is a money train wreck that I can not stop watching.

 Some of the over seas love interest have stole, lied and introduced themselves as people they were not. Can you say the overseas love interest were opportunist. Can I mention when the people from the United States go see their love interest overseas they foot all of their expenses and some even foot the overseas family's bills. Crazy right? Some of the places these people go I would not even think of going to let alone get a mate from there. It's to dangerous. One guy went to Brazil and wore a bullet proof vest most of the time. Really??

 You should not have to pay for someone to love you . Love yourself. Keep your money in your pockets and keep it moving.  
                                                       Have a great Cheap Cheetah Day & Save that Money! 

No comments:

Post a Comment