Sunday, December 9, 2018

Cruising On The Cheap

                                                  Hello Family How are you today?


 Today we are talking about cruising on the cheap. The things I learn from veteran cruisers who have been cruising since the 70's . Also I talk about my take on what I consider rip-offs when you cruise. So join me and let's talk  Cruising On The Cheap right here at 

                                          https://anchor.fm/cheapcheetahmoneyshow


If you have a money topic or suggestions that you would like for me to talk about on future Cheap Cheetah Money Shows . By all means contact me and let a Sista know. We are family let me know what's on your Money Minds.

                                   Have a Great Cheap Cheetah Day & Save that $$$

No comments:

Post a Comment