Saturday, December 15, 2018

That's Crazy Or Is it Just me??

                                                    Hello Family, How are you today?


 I was reading this article and I thought to myself this is crazy and smart at the same time. But you must have no morals and no pride to make money this way. I also wonder what happen to getting a thing like you know a job. Is it me or is that to much to ask of our young people and some older people today to work instead of this. Read this article and tell me what you think?

                                                             https://nyp.st/2SP2OQa

Millennials are paying thousands to this ‘digital beggar,’ an unemployed pot fiend (The title)

                                                                 Is this crazy or what?

                                      I talk about this and some more crazy stuff right here

                                               https://anchor.fm/cheapcheetahmoneyshow

                                                   Have a Great Cheap Cheetah Day & Save that $$
                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment