Tuesday, June 15, 2021

Tuesday Funny



                                                                       Hello Family..

Just wanted to give you a Tuesday Funny. Also show you the sign of the times. I use to go to the longest yard sale which starts in Alabama and ends in Ohio. You go through Tennessee which is a pretty long state and Kentucky. You had  miles of people selling all kinds of stuff. I loved it. When I went I ate good ( southern food) and the prices were right 25 -50cents, 1-5 dollars, free sometimes.

Now sign of the times last year  2020  prices for hotel stays  in the area's were $1200 or more for 3 nights. Last time I went I paid $325 for 3 night stay. The merchandise that people were selling in 2020  was 3 times the normal price. And with the virus people did not come last year like they did the pervious years. I saying this to you to say. Enjoy  the things your doing  or are  going to do while they last. Because things can change in a blink of an eye. 

                                        Have A Great Cheap Cheetah Day & Save that $$$

                                                       https://coinqueensyardsale.ecrater.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment