Thursday, June 10, 2021

Watch It!!!


                                                                    Hello Family..

Watch it! I saw this ad where NCL cruises was offering 30% off   their cruises free open bar, specialty dining, free wifi, $50 off every excursion you take. Let me break this down for you. The 30% off the cruises deal

1.You know that they jacked up the prices already so when you get the 30% off you are really paying regular prices for the cruise.

2. The free open bar yes you get that but you can not have a drink that cost you over $10. Plus they did not tell you when you order that drink that the waiter has already placed a tip tax on it. But you have payed for the tips in advance when you book the cruise.  I saw where they billed me $245 for tips for a 5 day cruise just for the drink package which was suppose to be free.

3. The free WiFi which I never use. Its 250 minutes and anything after that will cost you. Not sure how much but it will not be cheap.

4. The specialty dining now I like this offer  for 5 days I get one free. Which it's pretty good you get a chance to eat in different restaurants that would normally charge you $25-30 a head. Wait didn't I just pay like $2000 a person. Shouldn't all dinning on that ship be free???

5. The excursions off the ship are expensive  but the cruise offers you $50 dollar back on excursions. The lowest I have seen was $69.99. The nicer ones can cost $150 or more. So I get $50 bucks back on a $69 dollar excursion that's ok but anything over that cost is not worth it.

6. I wish they would offer free gratuities now that pays. It cost you about $15 per person per cabin. That's $30 dollars a day for  two people and 5 days $150 for tipping. That's way to much tipping for me.

 Yes you can do cruising cheaper but I like balcony rooms. which cost a little bit more then no window rooms. Watch your prices set a cruising spend limits and stick to it. There are deals out there you just have to work for them.

                                  Have a great Cheap Cheetah Day & Save that $$$

                                            https://coinqueensyardsale.ecrater.com/


  

No comments:

Post a Comment