Wednesday, September 15, 2021

$2000


                                                                     Hello Family

Have you thought about how much you will need to live in retirement. Some say you need millions of dollars. Some say you don't. Being a frugal/cheapskate I say do a basic budget to see how much your expenses are now. I did a basic budget and I see in order to maintain my simple lifestyle and pay my bills I need an extra $200-2500 coming in a month. My pension and social security will not cover my basic living expenses.

Some say to live off your saving good advice if you have saving. But what if you have a little bit of saving say $10,000. If you keep taking from that to live on you will not be paying your bills after a period of time because you would have  used up all your saving.   What I am getting at is this life is so unpredictable but if you start now do a budget, cut back on the  things you don't need and save what you can. You might be able to  continue to live your lifestyle or a simpler one when you retire.

Look at your life and what you want it to be in retirement. Save for it, Budget for it and then go for it!

                               That's what I am doing in a cheapskate fashion.

                           Have a Great Cheap Cheetah Day & Save that $$$

                                    https://coinqueensyardsale.ecrater.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment