Thursday, September 30, 2021

It's Killing Me



                                                                       Hello Family..

This is not good for a cheapskate person like myself. I did my monthly spending budget for Sept 2021. I see that I spend most of my money on breakfast sandwiches from the bagel place and gambling. Really playing the lottery. I have spend  about $70 a month on breakfast but that's for 2 people and Over $100 playing that darn lotto.  But sometimes I do win a few bucks from lotto. I know this is wrong but I will do better. I look at it like this way . Yes I like to save money but life is so short. Covid-19 showed me that. So why not live a little. Enjoy the money that you have worked so hard to save.

                                                  I could be wrong what do you think?

                                     Have A great Cheap Cheetah Day & Save that $$$

                                                  https://coinqueensyardsale.ecrater.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment