Friday, October 1, 2021

Happy October

 

                                                         Happy October Family.

I don't know about you but this is a new month to start fresh with spending or shall I say not spending any money. Have you done your October Budgets, decided on what your not spending money on for the month. Me it's  I am on the lotto wagon again. Have you challenged yourself to make more money . I have  created the make $2 dollars a day challenge for myself . This challenge might sound simple but believe me it's not.  the goal is to see if you can make $2 dollars a day or $14 for the week. 

Also have you looked at your goals and decided what you have to do to get to them be it money or anything else? October is a great month to start over and to make your money challenges happen.

                                     Have a Great Cheap Cheetah Day & Save that $$$

                                                     https://coinqueensyardsale.ecrater.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment