Saturday, October 9, 2021

Dollar Tee & Family Dollar



                                                                    Hello Family

The media is doing it again telling everyone that there are food shortages in many stores because of the shipping containers that are stuck at sea. Also because there are no truck drivers to deliver the shipments  to the  stores. The media says  Gas prices, food prices and eating out has gone up between 10-15%.

That's why the media  is suggestion that people find other places to shop beside their normal supermarkets. I can not lie everytime  I shop in my supermarket I spend a good $100 on 2 bags of nothing.. I look for mangers specials now when it comes to meat and other items that are expensive. I wait until my store has eggs for 99 cents and other sales.  I have also notice that the packaging  is smaller and the price is higher.

Family dollar are the places that people are shopping at now. They are making a killing in their food department. Yes you can buy and make some decent meals for under $10 at the dollar store. ( I Posted a video about this)   But don't forget some of the stuff you find in the dollar store/family dollar  you don't know where it comes from. So be careful. Only buy the products that you know and shop with a budget. Also you need to look into purchasing stock in Family Tree/ Family  dollar stores that way your getting your money back in dividends when you shop the store. Just a suggestion.  

                                 Have a Great Cheap Cheetah Day & Save that $$$

                                         https://www.ebluejay.com/store/coinqueen57

 

No comments:

Post a Comment