Wednesday, July 27, 2022

Taking A Chance


 Hello all well here's the story for the week. Do I take a chance and spend $10 on Mega million since the jackpot is a billion dollars! I spend $75-$100 a month playing lotto and maybe win $20 if I am luck and I said if. But to win a Billion dollars that's one heck of a win for $2. It's also a nice dream to have, you know I am going to spend the $10 to try and win who are we fooling here.

I have been trying to save money I am a Walgreens junkie and I like the coupons they offer. I went to get some things yesterday out of Walgreens had a coupon the total cost of all my items was 44 cents. Can you say I was happy Well I was😁. Anyway, the last thing that I have to do since I got a new car, and my old van is gone is sell my family house. It seems every time I try something else takes its place like a medical situation. But I am determined to get my house sold by Christmas. Wish me luck.

                                                      So that's My Story What Do you Think?

No comments:

Post a Comment