Friday, September 2, 2022

Can't Go Cheap




  Hello Family, Happy Sept 1st. How are you today? I realized as much as I love being a cheapskate, I cannot go cheap when it comes to medical. I have been having some medical issues and in order get it all corrected I have spent the money for testing, drugs and doctor's visits. Yes, I do have insurance, but they will only pay but so much.

To tell you the truth that's one area in my life that I do not mind spending money on. If' it's to prolong my life or help me get better, where do I sign the check. If you are no longer here because your were being cheap/frugal with your health what's the point. Life is to be enjoyed and being in good health is a part of all of that!

                                                      Have a Great Cheap Cheetah Day  

No comments:

Post a Comment