Monday, October 31, 2022

Happy Halloween


                                                                      Hello Family

So how's the money thing going with you? For me not so good. Here's why I have been sick and dealing with medical insurance and hospitals are no fun. Make sure you know what's cover when it comes to your medical insurance and hospital bills. Good thing is that the hospital will fight for you when it comes to your insurance company if you want them to. One thing to think about that's scary when it comes to getting sick are the bills!!!

Also have you see how much they are charging for a bag of candy for Halloween it was 2 bags for $8 and they were the smaller size bags. Candy is expensive and it not tasting like it use to Good. I skipped on buying Halloween candy waiting for the sale to start tomorrow 50% off and I might buy a bag or two to freeze for later. Scary how much candy cost nowadays.

Confession I spent about $20 playing Powerball today hey it's 1 billion and a cheapskate has to be in that to win it. Yes, I know it might have been a waste of a good twenty. But to win 2nd prize I will be good with that 2nd prize on a billion dollar is a lot of money for a cheapskate like me. Scary to think about winning all that money but that's a scare I would not mind having.

                                            Have A Great Cheap Cheetah Day & Save that $$$

No comments:

Post a Comment