Thursday, October 13, 2022

Inflation, Stock Market, Crazy


                                                                     Hello Family.

What's a cheapskate/frugal person to do in this crazy time we call inflation, stock market losses and crazy people running around. I have to check my financial status more often then I want. Just to make sure that I am keeping my head above water financially. Going to the supermarket is crazy the entrance fee is $100 like you're going to a club only this club you need to get into because they have food.  When I go food shopping, I noticed that people are only buying the basics. They are buying also just the sales items. Long gone are the shopping carts full of food.

Also, the stock market is going crazy with it downs more then it's up. People have lost a lot of money because of it.  Including me. I am still keeping it cheap but even with my cheapness it's a challenge to live in New York and still save a dollar.

                     So how are you fairing in all this craziness when it come to your money?

                                                        Have A Great Cheap Cheetah Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment