Sunday, May 28, 2023

Happy Holiday


                                                                         Hello Family

 I want to wish you a Happy Memorial Day. I hope that you will be happy and safe.  Yesterday I went food shopping It's almost like a horror show now because when you get to the cashier, and she tells you how much your food bill is you want to scream. Anyway, I saw where the store  I was shopping in had a family pack of chicken for 69c a pound. So, a pack cost me about $5-6 dollars, and I could feed my whole family for a week for the cost of a one burger.  As I was shopping this woman had about 10 packs of chicken that was on sale in her cart besides the other meats that were a bargain. People are stocking up when the prices are good. Because if you go out to eat it's like $ 25-35 dollars for two meals that are probably not that good. So, you start thinking to yourself  I can make this cheaper at home and it will taste better. Well I think that anyway. So, my thoughts for you today is stock up on sales item especially meats and make it at home it's cheaper.


                               Have a great Cheap Cheetah Day & Save that Money!

                                       https://coinqueensyardsale.ecrater.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment