Thursday, May 11, 2023

I Am Trying

                                                                     Hello Family

Happy Mother's Day. I know it's Sunday, but I wanted to get the jump on things. I am trying to make my $1 a day challenge. I took back my bottles that added up to $2.60 cents. You know I was happy. I am also doing surveys. I'm even trying to write an e book.  I am open for anything that will make me money.

When they say food is expensive it is I went to the grocery store today my food in total cost me $160.00. I didn't get that much meat if any. I started to ask the cashier if they were hiring because if I have to pay that much for food I might as well work there. I might get a discount.

This is a time not to be wasteful with food, gas, clothing anything that you think you cannot use more than once. Newsflash you can. Somethings you can't but most of the things you can use a second or even a third time. Or find cheaper alternatives for what you need. It's time to tighten our cheapskate belts and get to work on saving some money.

                     Have A Great Cheap Cheetah Day & Save that $$$

                                     https://coinqueensyardsale.ecrater.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment