Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Rip- Offs

                                   Hello My Cheap Cheetah Family. How Are You Today?

                                        Here are things I think are just plain ripoffs 
Movie Theater Popcorn ( I buy the small or kids size )
Movie Theater Soda ( I refuse to buy those expensive sodas )
Movie Theater Candy ( I won't buy that either )...
Haircuts. I really hate paying $30
I resent paying $8 for one beer at a club when I can buy an entire six-pack at the market for $9
when I pay my cable bill
Home landscapers who charge you $20 bucks a week when you only need your lawns done twice a month.
Any store that sell Halloween items over $5 .
Drug stores that charge you for medication that is way over priced.
Auto repair places that try and bill you extra for a mechanic just to be in the same room as your car.
It's a rip-off that my taxes fund schools when I've never had kids.
$40 for a lap dance is way too much... and you expect a tip with that.
Going to the hair dresser and she charges $10 extra to blow dry my hair instead of putting me under the dryer.
Plumbers who charge you just to come and look at the problem.
I am sure you can think of more these are just a few off the top of my head.
Fast Food places who charge you extra to supersize your drinks.
People who shovel your sidewalks when it snows and do a very small path and charge you a arm and leg for that small path.
Girls Scout cookies. Need I say more
I am sure you can think of much more these are just a few that I had on the top of my head.

Have a Great Cheap Cheetah Day & Save that Money!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment