Saturday, January 20, 2018

Saving Versus Making

                                   Hello my Cheap Cheetah Family. How are you today?

I have a question for you which is easier. Is it easier to make a dollar or to save one? I feel that it's easier to save a dollar because you have more options then you would to make one if your not working ( like me).

For Saving a dollar you could use coupons for discounts on products you buy. You could save your coins. You could also not buy something like junk food, coffee out whatever and use that money you would normally spend to save. You could return some stuff and get your money back saving the money you spent on that item These are just a few ideas I am sure you can think of more.

For Making a dollar if your not working is a bit harder to achieve. I know I am trying to do this now. You can do surveys for $$ but you have to wait to get paid. You could take on a part-time job but you also have to factor in your expenses and see if the part-time job is worth it. Mystery shopping is the same way sometimes you get jobs and sometimes you don't. You could sell stuff on line but it still takes a minute for someone to purchase your item. Meaning your still waiting for your dollar. These are just a few things that I can think of. I say it's easier to save a dollar then to make one. What do you say?  

                                                 Have a great Cheap Cheetah Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment