Thursday, January 4, 2018

Not So Cheap!


                                                 Hello Family How Are You Today?

Today was a NOT cheap/frugal  day.The reason for that is  I spent about $40 bucks for 2 bags of ice melt for my sidewalk because of this snowstorm that New York is having. Then  when  I was ready to do my shoveling my Gardner rings my bell. He stated that he would shovel my walk way, driveway and remove the snow from all three of my cars. Mind you it's about 10 degrees outside with the high winds of about 50 miles an hour. Baby it's cold outside. We agreed that he would do the job for $75. This is where I was very UN-Cheap . I told him to do it for $50 but he refused.  For the money that I was spending on this snow removal job I got my Gardner to do extra snow removal stuff. Like salt my driveway walkway & steps, remove my frozen garbage cans from in front of my house and put them to the side of it.   I needed my money's worth out of him and his team, besides he had a big snow removal machine and 2 men working with him. He did the job in 20 minutes. Compared to me doing the same job in 3 hours and possibly getting sick because it's very cold outside..

So far it's only been a week into the new year and I have spent a lot of money. $300 for a repair job on my furnace, $40 for snow melt, $75 for snow removal. Hopefully this year will be a get money year not a spend money one. 
Have a Great Cheap Cheetah Week & Save that $$$

No comments:

Post a Comment