Saturday, January 13, 2018

Sudden Wealth

                                    Hello My Cheap Cheetah Family. How Are you today?

I am sure that you have heard by now about the 20 year old who won all that money in the lottery. I think he will come home with something like 215 million after taxes and such. To say I am not a bit jealous is a lie, but to also say that's not scary money for me would be a lie to. But my point is with sudden wealth like that and at that age and being frugal/cheapskate what would you do. Here are some of the things that I would do. To answer  your questions yes I was a cheapskate at 20.

1. First I would get all the professional people that are recommended a lawyer, accountant, etc, But this would take me about 2-3 weeks because I am looking for good professional but at a very low cost. I want good service for cheap.

2. I would put the money in a trust fund and that trust fund would give me an allowance once a month bases upon what my living expenses would be which would be very basic.

3 A set amount would go to family and friends and charities but after that the bank of me is closed. I would also advise the people who I am giving money to that this is a one shot deal.

4. I would make sure that all my physicals are done and that I am healthy. I need to be heathy because I have a lot of things I need to do with that kind of money.

5. Yes I am cheap but I would buy some fun stuff like a condo and a new car but they would be at the price I wanted to spend nothing to expensive.

6. Almost forgot I would set up a heath account and put some money into it just in case I need money for any heath issues.

What I am saying is that my lifestyle would not change to much. yes I would be moving because with that kinda money you would have to. But no matter how much money you have you can't put a price on your happiness. So what's what I would do with that kinda money what would you do?
                            
                                   Have a Great Cheap Cheetah Day & Save that Money!

No comments:

Post a Comment