Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Cheap Vacation

                                                 Hello Family How Are You Today?


 Saw this in my e mail today and I wanted to share it with you. NCL is offering Free stuff at sea and the deposit is only $1. I think I could find a dollar. All I have to do is rolled some coins. I was looking in to cheap cruising out of  New York. I try not to pay no more then $2000 for two people with a lot of perks for my $$. I did not see anything that I liked but I am still looking. 

 For a cheapskate like me if I can get  free stuff and cheap cruising that would be a great vacation for me because my hotel, restaurant and  entertainment is all in one place.  Plus I am going to places that I have never been to sounds good to me.

                                        Have A Great Cheap Cheetah Day & Save that $$

No comments:

Post a Comment