Sunday, June 10, 2018

This Is My Season

                                                     Hello Family How Are You Today?
                                                                 ( This Is So Me)

 This is my season yard sale/garage sale time. I can get up early get out and admire people's junk. This is also the time  I  start looking for my holiday gifts and things that I might need to go on vacation with. A women  yesterday at her garage sale was selling  brand new carry on luggage by Calvin Kline for 5 bucks. If I had needed it I would have gotten it. This is the season family to go out search have fun  and get more bang for your buck. 
  
                                                       Have A Great Cheap Cheetah Day & Save that $$
                                                                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment