Monday, June 18, 2018

Summertime



                              
                           
Hello Family How Are You Today?
          
Summertime is here and The Vacations should be cheap & easy
                                   
Think about short 2-3 day trips  Places where you can go and relax near you that would not cot a lot of $$.  A place that you can drive to within say 2-3 hours. For me I go to Atlantic City it's about a 3 hour drive from NYC and it offer beaches, restaurants, good food and the hotels gives me free room and discounts on my food. If I am lucky I get gambling $$ to

What about taking the kids to amusement parks that are not so popular for the summer. I was looking on youtube and I see a lot of places that have parks and places to stay cheap. Places like Virginia, Tennessee, Kentucky. These places you can stay and have entertainment for your children at less then it would cost you to go to Disney world

Look for cheap 2-3 day cruises. I have seen them for under $1000. It's a cheap and relaxing vacation. Especially if you live inn or around Florida you can cruise for almost  next to nothing.

Looking in to companies that offer day trip in and around where you live. I used to see a bus company where I lived offer day or overnight  trips to people. They would go to Washington, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Pennsylvania  These places were a couple hours away from New York by bus and the prices for these trips were cheap at the time 

Family if you get along with family that live out of state why not ask them if you could visit for a day or two. That way you stay with them  no hotel cost. But do offer to pay for the food and anything extra the week your staying with them.

Look for cheap deals like airfare. I always see where JetBlue is going when they have a $59 one way deal. Hey I can go to west bubble if the place has a hotel and it's cheap to get there.

This is a short list of suggestions. Just because we are frugal/cheapskates doesn't mean that we need not take a vacation. You need to enjoy your life that's what we are frugal/cheap for right so that we can enjoy some of the nice stuff in life.

                                               Have a Great Cheap Cheetah Day & Save that $$



No comments:

Post a Comment