Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Happy March!

 Hello  Family  How Are You Today?

Hope that March is treating you well. Here's the thing have you every thought about the desire to save money but you also feel that life is to short and you need to live a little to. That's me all the time needing to find the best bang for my buck. But also wanting to enjoy the fruits of my labor. What's a person to do? This is what I do I set aside a fix amount to save say 10-15% of what I earn and after all my bills are paid then I take the rest and enjoy it.  Life is what you make it and sometimes we need to say to Heck with saving let's spend some of it.  Mind you I did say some of it not all. And this is after all the bills are paid and you have some extra money in the bank for those just in case moments. ( car breaks down, appliances stop working, roof leaks etc.)

Yes I am a cheapskate and love being one but I realize as I get older life is short so living your life and  enjoying it  while  saving is all we can do and that's come from a cheapskate!

                                                      Have a Great Cheap Cheetah day & Save that $$$

No comments:

Post a Comment