Saturday, March 23, 2019

Inspiration

                                               Hello  Family How Are You Today?



  Ideas Of What Inspire People to Save $$


 I find that I am much more motivated to save money after I have found a really good deal on something


The challenge of finding new ways to save money. I love it when I discover a new way to save money on something. It's a great feeling.


Having a peace of mind knowing that my house is paid for and my bills are paid.


I put all the money I save towards getting a new car! I


I set goals for myself and as I reach those goals, I'm even more motivated to keep working toward more goals.

I also spend time with other like-minded people and find it encouraging and inspiring.

If I feel the need to splurge, I go to the thrift store to do cheap damages. I have a great time there and just $10 is like a small fortune there.

Nothing beats having solid goals and knowing what I want and working toward those goals though. Any foolish spending is just sabotaging what I KNOW I want.

I feel empowered when I save money in small ways and know that it's the combination of many small ways that allows my family to enjoy other things, as well as saving.



To not have the same financial problems that my parents currently have. Part of my tight finances is helping them out. I don't want to end up having my children face the same problem.

Looking ahead to retirement does more than inspire me


The thoughts of becoming a bag lady inspire me to save more and spend less. I know that I could not make enough to support myself if something happened to my husband.

Watching the savings grow!


Watching our mortgage go down motivates me.

Seeing how in debt my Mother In Law is REALLY motivates me! (that one got hubby on the band wagon too!)


I love owning my house free and clear. Seeing the mortgage go down every month on our land is a big motivator for me.

For me personally the amount of  money I have to spend on my prescription drugs and the high price of living in new York motivated me everyday.


 These are some of the things that inspire people to save. I know you share some of the same motivation. I know I can relate. To some of these myself.  

                                  Have a Great Cheap Cheetah Week & Save that $$$


No comments:

Post a Comment