Wednesday, August 18, 2021

$8.30 A Day

                                                                         Hello Family..

$8.30 cents a day makes $58 a week which makes $3016 for the year. I tell you this because that is my goal for 2022. To make $8.30 cents a day so that  I can have $3016.00 for 2022 This money I would use for spending money on the two cruised that I plan to go on for my birthday next year.

That's the plan anyway. But have you ever tried to get $8.30 cents a day. I know you say do surveys tried that Most of the surveys I tried  I am not accepted or I wait to long and they have already closed. Maybe it's just me but spending 30 minutes for $1-3 dollar surveys are not that attractive to me.

I sell stuff on line but right now people are being very selectively of what they buy and the price they buy it for.  I see people more likely spending less then $10 for an item. So selling on line which I do is a hit or miss game for me.

Yes I mystery shop but they are far and few between to. Also the price they pay you to shop has gone down a lot I use to get $10 for phone calls now I am lucky if I get $7. I use to get $15 for bank shops now it's like $12. Let's not count the time and gas you need to get to these places. I am lucky if I make $5 on a shop after expenses.

All I am saying is making $8.30 cents a day ain't easy. But if you have a goal in mind and you have determination it could be done. Set your goals, don't let anything stop you, think outside of the box and  get moving.


                                 Have A Great Cheap Cheetah Day & Save that $$$ 

                                          https://coinqueensyardsale.ecrater.com/

 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment