Friday, August 13, 2021

I Need to Quit You


                                                                       Hello Family..

Am I the only one with this problem. When the Jackpots on mega Million and Powerball reach  227 million and 275 million I am running to the lottery place to purchase $10 dollars worth of tickets. I can not tell you how much I spend in a month playing lottery games. I have  fantasies in my head if I just hit it big one time I am out! I know being a cheapskate this is not good. But I say if I spend $20 a month for entertainment  and this is it I am still ahead of the game right?

 I  am a savaholic and yes I do save money but at what point can you spend money for enjoyment. Life is about saving and experiences to. I am finding this out  more  since I have  gotten older and  my friends and family are passing away to soon in life. What good is saving money if you can not enjoy it while your living?

Don't get me wrong I am a cheapskate for life but sometimes life is meant to be enjoyed. So save the money, have the emergency funds but enjoy some of that money you have worked so hard to save. Life is to short not to have enjoyment.

                                                      Have a great Cheap Cheetah Day

                                                                https://coinqueensyardsale.ecrater.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment