Thursday, February 18, 2016

Latte Factors


Good Morning Family.  What's your Latte Factor?  Meaning your  smallish expenses that add up over a month or year. The term latte factor came from the book by David Back Start Small Finish Rich in the book he talks about the Latte Factor which is small expenses that sneak up on you and in the end they add up to a lot of money over the course of a month or even a year. Here are some people's Latte factors.
 my car!...It's old and ugly, but there's NO WAY I'm taking the bus!
I would have to say travel!
Personal products ~ I love going to Bath & Body Works
Lattes itself!! 16 oz, double shot, non-fat, white chocolate and coconut, no whip, 140 degrees please.
Smoking  at $14 a pack that adds up to a small fortune
Shopping for clothing I have a dozen pair of the same shoes in different colors and still I want more.
Spoiling my children with toys. Between my husband and myself my children have a small toy store in their rooms.
You get the point of what a latte factor is now the question is what is yours and how are you going to stop it. The money that you are using to spend on stuff you do not need could be put to better usage someplace else. Don't you agree? Think about it and see what you can do without or substitute it for in order for you to save the money for something that you might really need down the road.
Oh yea my Latte factor is gambling and good desserts. I am a sucker for both.
                                      Have a great Cheap Cheetah Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment