Thursday, February 11, 2016

Finance Magazines


                                              The best financial magazine?

Most if not all of the major PF magazines (Money, SmartMoney, Kiplinger Personal Finance) offer trial issues. You can try them out and if you're not satisfied, you can cancel. My personal favorite is Money followed closely by Kiplinger. Of course for more comprehensive reading, there is always the Wall Street Journal and the New York Times.

Sometimes if you don't have time to read a book on finance a good magazine will give you the short and to the point story when it comes to saving and investing. I remember when I first wanted to learn about investing and saving money. I started looking in the library for magazines that would teach me the basic when it comes to money management. That's when I found money magazine and kiplinger. I have used these magzines for years and I love that they tell the simple story of  how to manage your money.  Black enterprise is another good magazine for money and business.
                                                             Have a Great Cheap Cheetah Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment