Sunday, February 21, 2016

What's Your Excuse!!!


Good Morning Family. We all have made of excuses of why we could not do certain things. Like go to an office event, family gathering, on a vacation with people we don't really care for. But what is your excuse for why your not saving any money. Here are the common excuses which one fits you?

 1. I don't make enough money.
2. I'll get around to it later.
3. I deserve a little luxury in my life.
4. Someone else will take care of it.
5. I'm saving through my 401(k).
6. This item or service will pay for itself.
7. I am just to lazy to save.
8. I have to much debt to save
9. I know that I will inherit a lot of money so I don't need to save
10.Why save money live life it's to short already.

I know at least one of these you can relate to. For me it was the excuse  I don't make enough money and the money I did make went toward my bills. What I did was get a second job and sold stuff on line so the extra money I made went toward my saving goals.  Stop with the excuses  already if you can find ways to do the things that you want to do . Then you most certainly can find ways to save money.
Have a great Cheap Cheetah Day!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment