Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Changes

Good Morning My Cheap Cheetah Family! Changes you know that there are only a few weeks left until we can kiss 2016 goodbye and say hello 2017. Have you thought about what your going to do when it comes to your financial life?  I have given mine some thought and the first thing I want to do is clear out all the clutter I have in my house. I want to live a life of no clutter. Second I want to get serious about my finances meaning I need to get really cheap which I must confess I have fallen off the cheapskate wagon this year. I  realized  since I'm not working I need to really consider what it is I want from my life and money.. I always tell you to think outside the book now I must do the same.  That's my 2017 plan what's yours???  Have a Great Cheap Cheetah Day & Save That Money!

No comments:

Post a Comment