Thursday, November 10, 2016

Your Dream

                                Good Morning My Cheap Cheetah Family. How Are You Today?


What is your dream Economic Lifestyle
Great family, great friends.
Own our home.
Retirement funded.
  Enough money to do what we want.
A penthouse in Manhattan and in Tokyo
1. Travel: The ability for my family of 5 to live anywhere in the world when my children are on summer break
Time: I want to work 3 days a week
Give. I'd like to give to charities and research I care about
A well funded and early retirement. Living a comfortable, stress free lifestyle
If you could some how  have  your Economic Lifestyle if you don't already what would it truly be. Mine would be to have excellent health, a Banging Vegas Condo in a high rise building with low maintenance and enough money so I don;t have to worry about money plus can I add some cheap health insurance just in case.  
Have a Great Cheap Cheetah Week!


No comments:

Post a Comment