Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Personal Note


Hello Family How Are You Today?


 On a personal note. You know that I am still doing the dollar a day challenges. Also I have been keeping records of my spending on stuff  daily with my calendar. I do a monthly total. Anyway this month has been spendy for me in that my addictions of playing the lottery and eating cake is costing me big time. For the month of May I spent over $100 playing lotto to win $30 back. In the sweets department I spent over $50 and what did it get me higher numbers in the diabetes department.
What I am saying with all of this is that addiction will cost you in the long run. Yes I am a cheapskate but when it comes to my addictions playing lotto and eating cake I am  Willie Big Spender!

I don't want this to happen to you what has happen to me. Putting money in a money pit that I will never see again. So here's what you gonna do. This includes me to. For the month of June  every time you want to spend money on your addiction don't!! Put that money in a safe place to use for say a vacation,  or to do something fun with it at a later date. You have to say no to addictions and yes to money!

You know that old saying if I knew then what I know now. Well now you know so let's work on fixing the problem and not adding to it. Me included.


                                              Have a Great Cheap Cheetah Day & Save that Money!

No comments:

Post a Comment