Saturday, May 18, 2019

Tis The Season

Hello family The Season Is Here!!!


No, I am not talking Holiday Season I am talking Yard sale, Flea Market season. This is the season for us cheapskates, frugal people to celebrate all the cheap stuff that people have to offer. this is our holiday season  when it comes to buying stuff for the holidays, wedding, graduations and for ourselves. This is the season where we can find brand new stuff and like brand new for pennies on the dollar. Yes I am excited because this is my season and it should be yours to. So let's go out there and find stuff  with a budget of course and share them right here with me.  Also you can find great stuff to re-sale for a buck or two. So that you can start making  the money you spend on your yard sale items back.
Have a great cheap cheetah day & Save that $$$



How I feel about yard sale season

No comments:

Post a Comment